-----------------------------------Share This Article!Tweet
Ebooks are a great source of gaining knowledge. You will get ebooks on almost all the topics. There are many ebooks on the internet which are very useful for bloggers as they cover lots of important topics related directly or indirectly to blogging. We have made a collection of 26 free eBooks which are useful for bloggers.
Here are the Free E-books which are very useful
1. Who's There? By Seth Godin
This e-book by Seth Godin tells how building a blog asset can have a spectacular impact on you, your career, your organization and your ideas.
2. Authority Black Book 2.0
It contains 67 pages full of resources for Social Marketing Domination,
Buzz Generation, Higher Rankings, and Getting Endless Traffic. Here are some of the things that you will learn from this e-book:
1. How to create videos and use them to get backlinks.
2. How to use RSS to increase your reach.
3. Learn about Linkbait and how to use it to increase traffic to your blog.
3. The New Rules of Viral Marketing
It explains how word-of-mouse spreads your ideas for free. This e-book has been downloaded more than 400,000 times in one year!!!
4. The Corporate Weblog Manifesto
In this ebook, the famous blogger Robert Scoble has given 20 great points that will be of great use for everyone.
5. Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization
This e-book explains how search engines operate, how to conduct keyword research, building a traffic-worthy site, and growing a site’s popularity and lots more about SEO which will help you to bring traffic to your blog.
6. Viral Marketing With Blogs By Copyblogger
This ebook by Brian Clark who is the author of Copyblogger contains tips on using viral content for promoting your blog.
7. Social Web Analytics
This ebook gives a brief overview of the characteristics of the Social
8. 12 Step Business Blogging
It is a free step by step business guide containing exercises to help you create a Business Blog
9. BlogBash: Deep Secrets of Successful Blogging-Learn From 30 Experts
Learn a lot about blogging from 30 experts. 30 top bloggers have written down their secrets in one book and that too for Free. What more can you ask for. The writers include Aaron Wall of SEOBook, Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips, Liz Strauss of Successful-Blog, Darren Rowse of Problogger, Chris Batty of Gizmodo and many other famous bloggers
10. Unleashing The IdeaVirus by Seth Godin
Its a great book on Viral Marketing by Seth Godin
11. Geeks Guide To Promoting Yourself With Twitter
Its a wonderful ebook which will help you in using Twitter to promote yourself. This ebook contains lots of useful information, tools.
12. Attention Age Doctrine: Web Marketing 2.0
Download this ebook and learn building buzz, “word-of-mouth” marketing, Web 2.0 Tactics and much more
13. Blog Profits Blueprint
This ebook by Yaro Starak of BlogMastermind.com is very famous. In this ebook you will learn
1. The Pillar Method for creating content.
2. How to build multiple ongoing streams of traffic
3. How Yaro makes money from his blog and how much!!
14. The Art of Alpha Female Blogging
In this ebook the author explains why she blogs
15. Everyone Is An Expert By Seth Godin
This ebook explains how to use Squidoo to bring traffic to your blog and increase the reputation of your blog
16. The Zen Of Blogging
The Zen Of Blogging covers all the topics from choosing the blog niche to Monetizing your blog
17. The Long Tail
This ebook is a great read for those people who want to monetize a particular niche market
18. Five Times More Money By Dr Mani
This ebook will tell you how to Make More Sales, Make More Money and Get More Customers
19. Dive Into Web 2.0
It is a wonderful guide to Web 2.0 sites, technologies, Search Engines, SEO, Blogging, Social Networking. This is not a free ebook but you can read its contents online for free
20. Effective Internet Presence
This ebook will tell you how to make your presence felt on the internet
21. Handbook For Bloggers And Cyber Dissidents
This ebook by Reporters Without Borders provides tips to blog anonymously and get round censorship for free expression in countries. "Bloggers are often the only real journalists in countries where the mainstream media is censored or under pressure. Only they provide independent news, at the risk of displeasing the government and sometimes courting arrest".
22. Make Money Online with John Chow dot Com
This ebook by John Chow explains how to earn money online. The Ebook is a compilation of updated posts John Chow has made about making money by blogging.
23. Increasing The Response To Your Email Marketing Program
In this ebook you will learn 8 Tips for B2B Email Marketing Success
24. The Podcast Customer Revealed
This ebook will explain you details about podcasting and information you never knew
25. What Is Social Media?
This ebook explains the concept of Social Media, how it works and lots of other things related to blogging
26. Flipping The Funnel By Seth Godin
This ebook tells you how to use social media to promote yourself
If you know any good eBook which will be very useful for bloggers, then do tell us by commenting below. And if you dont know any ebook worth mentioning, you can still comment and give us your views about the above eBooks
I found this blog Get Free eBooks which contains lots of eBooks which you can download for FREE. Do check this blog